Learn how reporting decreases susceptibility to phishing emails and lessens the time to detect a breach.
Download the Report Below
Phishing attacks remain the largest challenge to organizations because they target all employees. The 2016 Enterprise Phishing Susceptibility and Resiliency Report examines the factors that lead to successful phishing campaigns, how empowering employees to report impacts susceptibility and more:
- Business-context phishing emails remain the most difficult for users to recognize.
- Top emotional motivators: Curiosity, Fear, Urgency.
- Susceptibility to phishing email drops almost 20% after just one failed simulation.
- Reporting rates significantly outweigh susceptibility rates when simple reporting is deployed to more than 80% of a company’s population, even in the first year.
- Active reporting of phishing email threats can reduce the standard time for detection of a breach to 1.2 hours on average—a significant improvement over the current industry average of 146 days.
Download the full report today!
So far in 2016…
- 91% of cyberattacks and the resulting data breach begin with a spear phishing email
- Spear phishing campaigns are up 55%
- Ransomware attacks are up 400%
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) loses are up 1,300%
Top 5 Reasons Why Companies Choose PhishMe
More Companies Trust PhishMe: PhishMe has over 1,000 customers worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100.
Global Customer Support: PhishMe is the only enterprise-grade phishing threat management solution fully staffed across the globe, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
World Class Phishing Research: Our dedicated research and intelligence teams continuously discover indicators of phishing in the wild, delivering the most authentic and deepest spear phishing simulation and incident response resources available.
Discovers Real-Time Phishing Threats: While other solutions rely on simple machine learning to predict risks, PhishMe leverages human intelligence to detect and respond to actual phishing threats bypassing your organization’s security layers in real time, drastically reducing threat susceptibility.
Rooted in Security, Founded by Experts: PhishMe’s founders and executive leaders are well seasoned security professionals with more than 80 years combined experience in the cybersecurity and threat management landscape, delivering tremendous value through decades of experience.