Join PhishMe at Black Hat 2016 to Learn How Joint Customers Maximize Investments in Lastline, Mimecast, IBM, McAfee and Recorded Future
LEESBURG, VA – 2 August, 2016 – PhishMe Inc., the leading provider of human phishing defense solutions, today announced the addition of further technology partners to its Technology Alliance Program (TAP), an ecosystem of the world’s leading security providers. TAP has continued to deliver exceptional value to mutual customers since its formation in March 2016, and with the likes of Lastline and Mimecast joining existing members including FireEye and Cisco, the alliance has further strengthened its ability to protect organizations from today’s advanced threats.
TAP launched in early 2016 to provide organizations with simple integrations that bolster security, improve operational workflow and manageability, maximize security investments, and reduce the risk of falling victim to phishing-driven cyberattacks. After considerable success, the program is pleased to welcome more of the industry’s leading solutions and services providers:
- Lastline: PhishMe Triage and Lastline Analyst have partnered to provide security teams with an integrated phishing incident response malware analysis solution. The integration has made it efficient for mutual customers to automatically and accurately identify malware much faster, and increase the value from existing security investments
- Mimecast: PhishMe has entered into an alliance with Mimecast as a go-to-market partner. PhishMe has also joined forces with Mimecast as a founding member within their recently announced Cybersecurity Resiliency Alliance Network.
- Bay Dynamics: User Behavior Analytics (UBA) leader, Bay Dynamics, and PhishMe partner to empower security teams to conduct phishing simulation campaigns against employees based on their risk profile.
- McAfee: PhishMe Triage and PhishMe Intelligence can send to or ingest into McAfee’s ESM.
- ThreatQuotient and Anomali: PhishMe Intelligence can be consumed into leading threat intelligence platforms (TIPs) and cross-correlated across other sources of threat intelligence.
PhishMe is also pleased to have expanded integrations with initial TAP partners:
- Recorded Future: PhishMe and Recorded Future added to their integration for customers to continually pivot between human-verified phishing intelligence and real-time threat intelligence through the OMNI Intelligence Integration.
- LogRhythm: PhishMe and LogRhythm completed the integration with PhishMe Triage and LogRhythm’s Security Intelligence Platform.
- IBM: PhishMe Intelligence and PhishMe Triage support IBM QRadar.
- HPE: PhishMe has achieved ArcSight certification for PhishMe Intelligence and PhishMe Triage.
- Splunk: PhishMe Intelligence apps are available at Splunk
“We’re excited to be partnering with PhishMe! By combining PhishMe Triage and Lastline Analyst, we’ve made it efficient for our mutual customers to automatically and accurately identify malware much faster. An added benefit is that our customers increase the value from existing security investments,” said Brian Laing, Vice President of Business Development and Product, at Lastline.
“The PhishMe Technology Alliance Program was created to deliver security benefits that can only be achieved through close cooperation and shared intelligence,” explained Allan Carey, Vice President of Business Development at PhishMe. “By collaborating with industry leading security providers such as Lastline, Mimecast, and our existing TAP members, the alliance is actively showing what can be achieved through a shared commitment to increase security operations efficiency and maximize customer value. Together, we are giving organizations the security solutions and intelligence they need to proactively detect and quickly respond to cyber attacks.”
To learn more about the PhishMe Technology Alliance Program, visit booth 1315 at Black Hat 2016 in Las Vegas.
Connect with PhishMe Online:
- Follow PhishMe on Twitter: https://twitter.com/phishme
- Follow PhishMe’s Blog: https://phishme.com/blog/
- Follow PhishMe on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phishme-inc
PhishMe is the leading provider of human-focused phishing defense solutions for organizations concerned about their susceptibility to today’s top attack vector — spear phishing. PhishMe’s intelligence-driven platform turns employees into an active line of defense by enabling them to identify, report, and mitigate spear phishing, malware, and drive-by threats. Our open approach ensures that PhishMe integrates easily into the security technology stack, demonstrating measurable results to help inform an organization’s security decision making process. PhishMe’s customers include the defense industrial base, energy, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing industries, as well as other Global 1000 entities that understand changing user security behavior will improve security, aid incident response, and reduce the risk of compromise.