PhishMe is proud to announce our first-ever PhishMe Excellence Awards, taking place at our inaugural phishing defense summit and user conference, PhishMe Submerge, this September.
The PhishMe Excellence Awards showcase the outstanding achievements of security professionals to defend their companies against the damages of phishing. The companies and individuals recognized by the PhishMe Excellence awards are industry leaders, chosen for their innovative, successful programs to combat phishing attacks and protect their enterprise from the risks of malware infiltration and fraud loss.
Awards are distributed for performance excellence in three categories:
- Phishing Defense Program of the Year: The most effective all-around, top performing, defensive phishing program across a comprehensive list of components including detection, alerting, reporting, employee training, employee participation, and results.
- Incident Response Team of the Year: The top incident response team based on either of the following:
- 1) Single Incident: scope of the incident, potential for damage, response strategy and cost/time saving value of the resolution; or
- 2) Overall Process: the incident response team with the best ongoing process, system of detecting and deflecting the incident and minimizing the overall impact of phishing in the organization on an ongoing basis.
- Most Innovative Phishing Defense Program: The most innovative phishing program implementation across an organization which could include contests, gamification, incentives, and other fresh approaches to improve training effectiveness and boost participation throughout the company.
All award submissions will be reviewed by an un-biased, anonymous panel of judges comprised of PhishMe product experts, industry leaders and security professionals.
Award entries open today, September 1st 2016. Deadline for submission is September 19th, 2016.
Don’t delay – download the official PhishMe Awards Form 2016 and submit your nomination.
Winners and finalists will be recognized on-stage at the PhishMe Submerge Conference Awards Opening Session on Thursday, September 29 in Orlando, Florida. You do not have to be present to win. Winners will be included in PhishMe Excellence Awards press releases, media announcement and featured on the PhishMe website. Each category winner is asked to select a charity of choice to receive a contribution in appreciation of their success.
To register for PhishMe Submerge, please visit http://submerge.phishme.com/.