LEESBURG, Va. and LAS VEGAS – August 5, 2015 – PhishMe® Inc., the leading provider of phishing threat management solutions that empower employees to be a layer of human security sensors against phishing, malware, and drive-by attacks, today announced enhancements to its PhishMe Triage product. Triage is the industry’s only anti-phishing solution that leverages human intelligence to provide security operations center (SOC) analysts and incident response teams with real-time, automated analysis and insights into live phishing attacks against their organizations. New to Triage are:
- Cuckoo Sandbox Integration — Integration with the open source malware analysis system allows the sandbox to immediately analyze select malicious files in real time, as Triage ingests suspected phishing emails. This new feature provides fully automated sandbox results to analysts before investigations are started, significantly reducing the amount of time analysts need to spend on incidents while greatly improving the ability to identify malicious files.
- New Notification Manager — With the ability to configure notifications across user groups, security teams using Triage can further protect their organizations against attacks by taking additional actions in response to incident analysis. For example, users have the ability to notify proxy teams to block malicious domains discovered in analyzed emails.
“Phishing attacks continue to be the most exploited attack vector used for cybercrime and espionage today and continue to be security and risk professionals’ primary concern, according to a recent Black Hat attendee survey,” said Aaron Higbee, CTO at PhishMe. “Triage enhancements expand our ability to provide customers with real-time, human-based intelligence into attacks and weaknesses, which allows them to further reduce the risk of falling victim to phishing attacks that lead to costly compliance violations and devastating data breaches.”
Industry Leaders Recognize PhishMe as Category Leader
PhishMe was recently named the top security startup on the 2015 Red List, a survey-based report published by Box Chief Trust Officer, Justin Somaini. Now in its second iteration, the report evaluates security industry startups based on their value in solving enterprises’ most critical problems to provide a list of the top disruptors addressing these needs. This year’s survey was distributed to over 40,000 security practitioners globally, who identified PhishMe as the No. 1 security startup. Stated Somaini in the report:
“PhishMe has taken the top spot with their solution to help customers learn about email and URL link security. One of the major methods of compromise is the ability to get unsuspecting users to click on a malicious link. PhishMe’s solution has resonated in helping customers train employees on this issue.”
Visit PhishMe at the Black Hat 2015 exhibitor floor on Aug. 5 and 6 at Booth #118.
- For more information about PhishMe Triage, visit https://phishme.com/product-services/triage/
- To access the full Red List, visit: https://jsomaini.app.box.com/s/u0u1bm32afbr3gu5pkbc37aacravrg1v
- To access the recent Black Hat Attendee Survey showing that phishing is among enterprises’ greatest security concerns, check out: https://www.blackhat.com/docs/us-15/2015-Black-Hat-Attendee-Survey.pdf
Connect with PhishMe
- Follow PhishMe on Twitter: https://twitter.com/phishme
- Like PhishMe on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/phishme?fref=ts
- Follow PhishMe on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phishme-inc-
PhishMe® is the leading provider of threat management for organizations concerned about human susceptibility to advanced targeted attacks. PhishMe’s intelligence-driven platform turns employees into an active line of defense by enabling them to identify, report, and mitigate spear phishing, malware, and drive-by threats. Our open approach ensures that PhishMe integrates easily into the security technology stack, demonstrating measurable results to help inform an organization’s security decision making process. PhishMe’s customers include the defense industrial base, energy, financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing industries, as well as other Global 1000 entities that understand changing user security behavior will improve security, aid incident response, and reduce the risk of compromise.