Global Phishing Defense Leader Demonstrates Continued Commitment to Innovation via Product Enhancements
SAN FRANCISCO – February 13, 2017 – PhishMe®, the leading provider of human-phishing defense solutions, announced today at RSA Conference 2017 that it has added advanced enhancements to its behavioral conditioning program PhishMe Simulator™ to meet the ever-changing needs of organizations of all sizes.
“With more than half of the Fortune 100 using PhishMe’s solutions, it’s no surprise that PhishMe Simulator is leading the market by strides,” notes PhishMe co-founder and CEO Rohyt Belani. “Our recent enhancements, including the addition of a fully customizable Learning Management System (LMS), are testaments to our commitment to meet the needs of our customers.”
PhishMe Simulator conditions all employees in an organization to become resilient to phishing threats by exposing them to simulated real-life cyberattacks with instant learning opportunities. The platform leverages the latest intelligence provided by the PhishMe research teams in timely, real-life examples and content focused on today’s greatest threats such as spear-phishing, business email compromise (BEC) and ransomware. The newest features being introduced at RSA Conference include:
- Fully Functional, Gamified Learning Management System (LMS): PhishMe LMS™ is a new gamified training platform to reinforce learning from simulated experiences with additional computer-based training. PhishMe LMS is delivered with the entire, multilanguage library of PhishMe CBFree™ modules for immediate impact. With PhishMe LMS, administrators can also customize to their brand as well as upload their own personalized content to address additional knowledge gaps and compliance requirements important to their business.
- Enhanced Dashboard and Analytics: The PhishMe Simulator Dashboard has been enhanced to increase efficiency and visibility to emphasize the most important simulation and reporting data, including upcoming and new phishing scenarios, response rates, repeat clicker trends and reporting frequency of recipients. PhishMe Simulator now also provides a visual snapshot for enhanced analytics with the Resilience Quadrant, allowing operators to assess simulation results across users while uncovering behavior trends related to susceptibility and accurate reporting of suspicious emails, over time.
- PhishMe Reporter® for Mobile™: PhishMe’s patented phishing and threat reporting product PhishMe Reporter is now available for mobile reporting using Microsoft Outlook® Web Access (OWA). PhishMe Reporter for Mobile addresses the growing concerns around targeted phishing emails accessed in personal devices. Other improvements and updates have been made to PhishMe Reporter versions that support Outlook for Windows, Outlook for Mac, Outlook Web Access (OWA) and the OWA for mobile devices app.
PhishMe provides the behavioral conditioning and response platform of choice for more than 1,200 companies around the world, including more than half the Fortune 100. This vote of confidence is a testament to PhishMe being the first to market with behavioral conditioning technology in 2008, providing a unique learning experience to fight phishing email threats, which has been proven to reduce susceptibility by up to 95%.
PhishMe Simulator is also available in a Small Business Edition (SBE) version, catering specifically to the needs of small businesses by focusing on specific email-borne attacks that target them most frequently.
For more information, visit one of the PhishMe booths at RSA Conference located in the North Hall in booth #4601 and the South Hall in booth #1715 or visit www.phishme.com.
Connect with PhishMe:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/phishme
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phishme-inc-
- Blog: http://phishme.com/blog/
PhishMe is the leading provider of human-focused phishing defense solutions for organizations concerned about their susceptibility to today’s top attack vector — spear phishing. PhishMe’s intelligence-driven platform turns employees into an active line of defense by enabling them to identify, report and mitigate spear phishing, malware and drive-by threats. Our open approach ensures that PhishMe integrates easily into the security technology stack, demonstrating measurable results to help inform an organization’s security decision-making process. PhishMe’s customers include the defense industrial base, energy, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing industries, as well as other Global 1000 entities that understand how changing user security behavior will improve security, aid incident response and reduce the risk of compromise.